- 6-rotor hexacopter design
- 360-degree gimbal
- CGO3+ camera shoots up-to 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills
- Flight modes include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey
- Android-based ST16 controller with large 7-inch integrated display
- Each rotor arm quickly folds down from its flight position for easy and compact transportation
- Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability
- Ultrasonic proximity detection assists in avoiding large obstacles
- Failsafe system allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail
Equipped with six rotors, a 360-degree gimbal camera and retractable landing gear all at an unprecedented price, the Typhoon H is set to provide the latest professional grade features to consumers everywhere.
The 360-degree gimbal with the new CGO3+ camera allows unlimited panning for breathtaking 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills. The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself from the shot for unobstructed views. New programming features add new flight and image capture modes including Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey.
The newest drone in the Typhoon family still meets Yuneec’s standard of being ready, easy and safe to fly. Innovative new safety features include ultrasonic proximity detection to assist in avoiding large obstacles, and a failsafe system which allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail.
The Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has a large 7-inch integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception.
With the ability to add mission-specific modules, the Typhoon H is the next generation platform for enthusiasts and professionals. Planned add-ons include a high performance collision avoidance module based on Intel® RealSense™ Technology and an advanced IR camera module
The Typhoon H maintains the Typhoon family’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home, Low-Battery Return Home and FAA No Fly
Battery: 4s 14.8v LiPo
Max. flight altitude: 400ft (122m) agl
Max. rotation rate: 85°/s
Max. roll angle: 35°
Max. rate of climb: 16 ft/s (5 m/s)
Max. speed: Angle mode 30mph (13.5 m/s)
Max. speed: Follow Me mode 43.5mph (19.4 m/s)
Dimensions: 20.5” x 18” x 11.6” (520mm x 457mm x 294mm)
Dimensions (folded): 13.8” x 10.6” x 10” (350mm x 269mm x 254mm)
Airframe weight: 3.4lbs (1530g)
Camera weight: .55lbs (250g)
Effective pixels: 12.4 Megapixels
Camera lens: 14mm/F2.8
Field of View: 115°
Electronic shutter: 1/30 – 1/8000
Video transmission range: 1 mile (1.6km)
Video resolution: 4K UHD 30fps