The grave digger is one of the most popular trucks on the monster Jam circuit, and this true-to-scale replica is just as frighteningly fierce. It's engineered to withstand extreme off-roading and come back for more, with a rugged, highly adjustable suspension and heavy-duty driveshaft's front and rear. The tires are purpose-built, officially-licensed bkt tires mounted on satin silver monster truck wheels. On-board electronics are protected, and the battery tray is easily accessed at the rear of the AXID9055 for equipping the grave digger with more powerful lithium-polymer battery packs. 2016 Feld motor sports, Inc. Monster Jam, United States hot rod association, ushra and grave digger are trademarks used under license by Feld motor sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- A licensed scale replica of the legendary Monster Jam truck that has been thrilling crowds for over 30 years
- Captures every detail of the full-size 1950 panel van body, complete with authentic grave digger graphics and a scale interior with driver figure.
- Designed for maximum strength, with a tube frame chassis and roll cage very similar to modern era full-size Monster trucks.
- A heavy-duty suspension with lots of shock mounting options enhances control, making the grave digger incredibly fun to drive.
- The receiver and speed control are waterproof, keeping the elements out and keeping you in the action.