This is the Salvas Certified motor/esc system for Mudbossers used by Eric Salvas himself
The RS GEN2 SPEC is designed for Spec racing and offers professional performance at an affordable price. True ROAR Spec mode only, no timing or boost features are available. The RS SPEC brings racer-friendly tuning and flawless operation to the world of Spec racing.
Packed with new features, the RS GEN2 SPEC provides an EZ Access Port for HotWire communication and Datalogging capabilities in a small sized package. Rated for 13.5 turn motors and higher, the GEN2 is the perfect ESC for both experienced and new racers. Couple the RS GEN2 SPEC with a Redline GEN2 brushless motor for the ultimate package in Spec racing equipment.
Tekin’s third generation motors are re-engineered from the ground up resulting in a smaller, lighter and faster sensored motor. On Road or Off, the new GEN3 handles the task in stride, delivering the smooth power across all RPMs that you’ve come to expect from a Tekin motor. Much more than a re-hash and new look, the GEN3 Redline Sensored Motor is now ready for any situation and able to create the speed you need to win.
- Tekin RS Gen II Spec ESC with Redline Gen III Motor Combo
- Ultra-smooth and Precise Throttle and Braking Control
- Easily Access Programming, Anywhere, Anytime
- Compatible with Sensored/Sensorless Brushless and Brushed Motors
- Gold-plated Solder Posts for Easy Wire Replacement
- Pit Tune Mode
- QuickTune™ Programming
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- High RPM precision bearings